THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
If you have an extensive history of injury or illness, make sure to be cleared by your physician before you attempt any workouts and tips for home. Your physician may suggest modifications that accommodate for your current well-being, and it is very important that you take note of their suggestions, and incorporate them into your wellness plan.
This workout is an easy starter-workout to introduce any individual into the world of fitness. Make sure to go at your own pace and to listen to your body if it is in pain or fatigued.
● 10-15 pushups. To make sure you have appropriate form, do your pushups in front of a mirror or a trusted individual. Keep your core tight, and your wrists underneath your shoulders. When you lower your body, bend your elbows to a 90 degree angle that keeps your elbows alongside your torso.
Some find a pushup bar to be a helpful addition, as it puts less strain on the wrists.
● 10-15 lunges. Make sure that your knee does not extend past your toes. Step your front leg out and bend it to a 90 degree angle, while keeping your hands on your hips. Once this gets easy, the addition of resistance bands may help to achieve a higher level of difficulty.get some details here!
● 10-15 squats- Make sure your feet are hip width apart, and that your knees do not extend past your toes. Act as if you are sitting in a chair behind you.
● Planks- start with 15 seconds and progress with 10 second increments as you improve.
These exercises can be added in addition to the first workout as you are feeling more confident and comfortable.
● 10-15 Bicep curls- hold light weights in your hands and bend your arms at the elbow while you slowly raise and lower the weights. hold your bicep to your body and keep your core tight to prevent injury.
● 10-15 Bent rows- tilt from your hips so that your chest is in line with the floor. With light weights in your hands, bend your elbows as if you were rowing a boat.
● 10-15 Overhead presses- sit in a comfortable position with erect posture, feet hip width apart. Starting with your elbows bent in “touchdown” position, raise your arms until they are straight overhead, and then lower them to starting.visit for more information at:http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Cardio-Workouts-You-Can-Do-Home-38523642#photo-38523642
When you are prepared to move to the final progression of your workout, incorporate the following tools into your regimen.
● Pull-Up Assistance bands- Pull-ups are an excellent workout for allover upper-body strength. These bands may assist you with one of the most difficult exercises, as well as being useful as general resistance bands when working out other muscles, or stretching
● Yoga Gear- Yoga is an excellent all-over body workout that is phenomenal at maintaining and improving current levels of fitness. It has the added bonus of creating mind-body peace and mindfulness attitudes that can be utilized in everyday life.…